A weekend ticket to the Noreast’r Music & Arts Festival includes free rustic camping, access to music, workshops & art, free parking at the Oscoda County Fairgrounds from 10 am Friday until Sunday evening close.
A limited number of electric camping permits are available for purchase. Ask at the Gate, and they will radio the campground manager to issue your permit and plug in your extension cord.
- Purchased before April 15: $37.00
- Purchased between April 16 and June 1: $42.00
- At the Gate: $60.00
- Purchased before April 15: $10.00
- April 15 to June 1: $14.00
- At the Gate: Fri & Sun: $20.00, Saturday: $35.00 ($20.00 after 7 p.m.)
Note: Because we cannot guarantee arrival on time, on-line and postal sales ticket purchases will not be accepted after May 20th; gate purchases only.
Children 13 to 17 years old should purchase their $5 ticket at the gate; get the same admission (Weekend or Day Only) as the adult they are entering with.
Children under 13 are FREE with an adult.
Chartered First Year NorEast’rs: Must be on our list to qualify.
- Weekend: $35.00
- Day: $15.00
- (Must pay by money order to AVNAF & mail w/ SASE to PO BOX 516, Mio, MI before May 31.)
Volunteers must donate a minimum of two shifts of 3 hours each to be admitted by donation.
Discounts available for group purchases of 50 or more tickets of either type and for any Northeastern Michigan High School reunion group. Reunion organizer must write or e-mail to make arrangements first or preferably buy tickets in bulk of >50. Money order only, via AVNAF, PO Box 516, Mio MI 48647.
- >50: Weekend March 1 to 1st Friday in June: $35 each
- >50: Day passes: 1/2 standard graduated price each
- GATE prices for any group is the regular gate price.
By Phone:(989) 826-3331
The Chamber of Commerce accepts credit card orders by phone as a favor to us, because we are also a member of their organization. Telephone sales end on their last business day closest to May 20!
To order your tickets by mail, please send check or money order payable to
AVNAF along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
P O Box 516
MIO, MI 48647